#JoinYourAIFuture is a national recruitment campaign to help address the shortage of AI and data specialists in the UK. An important aim of the campaign is to increase the number of people from underrepresented groups in the AI and data science fields, and to encourage graduates from diverse backgrounds to consider a future in these occupations.
The Office for Students has made available 1,000 scholarships across a number of Universities as part of their aim to address the shortage of AI and data scientist specialist across the UK. Eligible applicants are invited to apply as part of a competitive processes for a chance to be awarded a scholarship of £10,000.
Priority for these awards will be given to applicants in the following categories: (Please see individual websites for full T&C’s)
- Female students
- Black students (as defined by HESA codes: 21; 22; 29; 41; 42)
- Disabled students Consideration will also be given to applicants who meet other underrepresented criteria in the following secondary categories:
- Students from POLAR Q1 and Q2
- Care experienced students
- Estranged students
- Gypsy, Roma, Traveller students
- Learners from military families, veterans and partners of military personnel.
How to apply for scholarships
Each IoC University partner will have their own scholarship application process depending on the course you intend to enrol onto. Factors affecting this are deadlines to submit, due to differing intake starts and the rules required around successful application for each partner
Further information on how and when you are able to apply, can be found by clicking onto the course page links provided below: